It is possible for Research Master (ReMA) students at a Dutch university to follow courses and seminars at ReMA programmes at other Dutch universities, often without extra costs. Three points of attention:
- If you wish to register for a course/seminar at another university, you need a secondary enrollment at that university. More information
- Note that students should check with the Examinations Committee of their programme for final confirmation that these courses can be counted towards graduation. More information
- For some students (e.g. non EU students) an additional fee may be charged for following courses at other Dutch universities.
Overview Research Master programs
The following Dutch universities offer a Research Master in Philosophy:
- ReMa Philosophy & Economics @ Erasmus University Rotterdam (EUR)
- ReMA Philosophy @ Radboud University Nijmegen (RU)
- ReMA Philosophy @ University of Amsterdam (Uva)
- ReMA Philosophy @ University of Groningen (RUG)
- ReMA Philosophy @ Utrecht University (UU)
- ReMa Philosophy @ VU University Amsterdam (VU)
Please consult the page Courses & seminars for ReMA students for an overview of which courses and seminars at these universities are open to students from another university.