Information for ReMa students

If you are doing a Research Master at an Arts or Humanities Faculty of a Dutch university, you will have to obtain at least 10 EC for courses taken at one or more research schools. Take a look at the list of research schools in the Humanities united in LOGOS and visit their websites to see what they offer.

Choose one research school that fits your research best and ask the coordinator of your Research Master program to register you at this research school. Once you have been registered at a LOGOS research school, you can take courses at this research school as well as at any other LOGOS research school for free.

If you would like to become a member of the Dutch Research School in Philosophy (OZSW), please find the list of coordinators of the Research Master programs in Philosophy here. Your coordinator will  take care of your registration.

Print Friendly, PDF & Email