It is possible for Research Master (ReMA) students at a Dutch university to follow courses and seminars at ReMA programmes at other Dutch universities without extra costs. However, students should check with the Examinations Committee of their programme for final confirmation that these courses can be counted towards graduation.
More information on how to contact your local Examination Committee and/or the procedure that applies can be found below.
- For students from Erasmus University Rotterdam (EUR)
- For students from Radboud University Nijmegen (RUN)
- For students from the University of Amsterdam (UvA)
- For students from the University of Groningen (RUG)
- For students from Utrecht University (UU)