- A registration for an OZSW educational activity will not be considered as completed until full payment has been made.
- In case the activity has a limited number of places and the activity has already been fully booked at the moment of receiving the payment, the full amount will be returned (and registration will automatically be cancelled).
- When registering for an activity as an OZSW member, it is the responsibility of the applicant to make sure first that (s)he is an OZSW member.
- If someone becomes a member only after the registration for the activity and the person has already paid the full fee, the OZSW is not obliged to refund money in order to arrive at the reduced fee.
- If somebody registers as an OZSW member for an activity that is only open to OZSW members, but (s)he is in fact not an OZSW member, the registration for the activity will be considered as uncompleted until membership has been taken care of.
- If somebody registers as an OZSW member, but is in fact not an OZSW member, the OZSW office will bill the participant for the remaining part of the fee of non-OZSW members.
- When registration for an educational activity is cancelled, refund is possible, depending on the time of cancellation.
- The OZSW charges 50 euro administration costs. This cancellation fee will be charged for cancellations by OZSW members and non-OZSW members (including activities that are free of charge).
- More than 2 weeks before the activity: 100% refund of the course (minus €50 administration costs).
- Within 2 weeks before the activity: 50% refund of the course fee (minus €50 administration costs)
- Within 1 week before the activity: no refund
- If a participant wishes to cancel, (s)he has the option to have someone (such as a colleague from the same department) participate in her/his place, provided that the organizer of the activity agrees, and under the conditions set by the organizer.
- In case the participant who wishes to cancel finds someone to replace her/him, they ought to arrange the financial part amongst themselves (i.e. the OZSW will not refund the money to the cancelling participant and send out a bill to the new participant).