Invitation for contributions:
The Dutch Research School of Philosophy (OZSW) invites proposals for individual papers, symposia, and posters in all areas of philosophy to be presented at the conference. The program committee will strive for quality, variety, and diversity within the program.
- Proposals for individual papers: Please submit your proposal consisting of both a short abstract (max. 100 words) and an extended abstract (500-1000 words, excl. references) in PDF format and prepare for blind review.
- Proposal for posters: Please submit your proposal for a poster in PDF format and prepare for blind review. It should consist of a short abstract (max. 150 words, excl. references), indicating the structure that will appear on your poster.
- Symposium proposals: Submit your proposal for a symposium as an attached PDF prepared for blind review. Symposia proposals should include the symposium title, a description of the symposium’s rationale (up to 500 words) and for each of the 3-4 speakers the title and abstract (up to 500 words). Fill in the author information into the “Author Information” box for all speakers of the symposium (and for the organizer if (s)he is different from the speakers); this information will not be accessible to the reviewers. The organizer of the symposium should be the corresponding author (check the box).
- Posters will be presented during a dedicated poster presentation session.
- Contributed papers will be allocated 25 minutes (including discussion). Contributed papers will be clustered into parallel sessions focusing on particular themes or special sciences.
- Symposia will be allocated 75 minutes, including discussion. They can have any format.
All submissions should be in English.
No one will be permitted to present more than one paper at the OZSW2019.
Deadline Submission of Abstract or Symposium Proposals: August 1, 2019
Expected notification of acceptance: September 15, 2019
Abstracts and symposium proposals may be submitted online:
Hein van den Berg