Next to individual submissions, we warmly encourage submissions of panel proposals, consisting of 3 papers around the same topic. In case the reviewers find one or more abstracts in a panel proposal to be of insufficient quality, the remaining paper(s) may instead be accepted as a smaller panel or a single paper.
Unlike previous editions of the OZSW conference, ReMa students may now present regular papers. There will be no poster presentations.
How to submit your abstract / panel proposal
Abstracts and panel proposals should be submitted until October 15 through our on-line submission site, at https://www.conftool.net/ozsw-conference-2016. Please make an account at this site, which will then enable you to submit. You will be asked to provide the following information:
- Your name, affiliation and e-mail address
- A title for the the paper(s)
- For panels: A title for the panel and a short description of the general theme (max 200 words)
- An abstract for the paper/each of the papers, of no more than 500 words
- One or more topics (see list)
- 3-5 key words
- Optional: up to 5 literature references per paper
All submissions will be reviewed by a committee of OZSW philosophers.
Please note: OZSW members already have an account to log into the OZSW site, but for the paper submission system you need to make a new, separate account – as this concerns two different websites. Our apologies for the inconvenience.