The deadline for abstract submission has been extended to May 20th.
There are 2 submission types for this conference:
- Single paper by senior researcher or PhD student
- Panel proposal consisting of 3 or 4 paper around the same topic
In case the reviewers find one or more abstracts in a panel proposal to be of insufficient quality, the remaining paper(s) may instead be accepted as a smaller panel or a single paper.
How to submit your abstract / panel proposal
Abstracts and panel proposals should be submitted through our on-line submission site, which will open in the course of March at http://www.conftool.com/ozsw_conference_2013. Please make an account at this site, which will then enable you to submit. You will be asked to provide the following information:
- Your name, affiliation and e-mail address
- A title for the paper(s)
- An abstract for the paper(s), of 500 to 1000 words
- An indication of the OZSW section(s) to which the paper belongs (theoretical philosophy, history of philosophy, ethics & practical philosophy, or none of these)
- One or more topics (see list on previous page, plus possibility to add topic not mentioned)
- 3-5 key words
- Optional: up to 5 literature references per paper
- For panel proposals only: a title for / description of the panel theme (max. 250 words)
All submissions will be reviewed by a committee of OZSW philosophers.
Please note: OZSW members alreayd have an account to log into the OZSW site, but for the paper submission system you need to make a new, separate account – as this concerns two different websites. Our apologies for the inconvenience.