Registration is now open for the
5th Annual OZSW Conference in Philosophy
10-11 November 2017 @ Utrecht University
Deadline for registration with early bird fee: September 10, 2017
The Nederlandse Onderzoeksschool Wijsbegeerte (OZSW), or the Dutch Research School of Philosophy, is a collaboration of the faculties of 11 Dutch universities. It facilitates and stimulates research collaboration between the participating universities, and offers training for young researchers. The fifth annual OZSW conference will take place 10-11 November 2017 at Landgoed Zonheuvel in Doorn.
How to register for the conference
Please register for the conference by paying the conference fee through the appropriate link below. The conference fee covers attendance, refreshments and the conference dinner on Friday, November 10. It doesn’t cover accommodation. Registration has opened on August 30, 2017. Fees will be changed into latecomer fees on September 11.
- Registration for non-OZSW members senior
- Registration for non-OZSW-PhD students
- Registration for OZSW-members senior
- Registration for OZSW-PhD students
- Registration for ReMa students
After registration you will receive a confirmation of your payment. As we’ve noted, though, these may end up in spamboxes. If, for this or any other reason, you would like to receive an invoice, please contact us at OZSW2017@uu.nl.
Please note that conference participants are themselves responsible for booking their accommodation. The conference takes place at Landgoed Zonheuvel, which offers accommodation in single or double rooms against the following rates:
- single room: € 63,75 (including breakfast)
- double room: € 75,25 (including breakfast)
You can book your accommodation directly with Landgoed Zonheuvel by calling them (online reservations are not possible for the conference dates). Please refer to “Universiteit Utrecht – OZSW” when you make your booking. Please note: rooms will be reserved for the conference until 10 September 2017. After this date the same rates still apply, but availability of rooms is not guaranteed.
- Registration opens: September 1st 2017
- Registration with early bird fee: September 10th 2017
- Registration deadline for speakers: October 10th 2017
- Registration with late comer fee: November 1st 2017
(note that availability of accommodation at Zonheuvel is guaranteed only until September 10)
Conference fees for early birds
- Non-OZSW* members senior: € 230.00
- Non-OZSW*-PhD students: € 150.00
- OZSW-members senior: € 170.00
- OZSW-PhD students: € 120.00
- ReMa students: € 70.00
*To find out if you are eligible for OZSW membership, go to https://www.ozsw.nl/membership/.
The conference will start on Friday November 10th in the morning, and will end on Saturday November 11th around 6pm. On Friday evening there will be a conference dinner. A preliminary program can be found here.
- Daniel Cohnitz
- Marcus Düwell
- Janneke van Lith
- Paul Ziche
For more information about the 2017 OZSW conference, see
or contact OZSW2017@uu.nl