Academic Philosophy Events in the Netherlands
- This event has passed.
OZSW Study Group Philosophy of Responsibility – Work in progress day
14 July 2017 @ 12:00 - 17:00
Program (subject to minor changes):
- Matthé Scholten: Whom to Test for Competence? Diagnostic Profiling and Statistical Discrimination
- Daphne Brandenburg: Reconsidering Reactive Attitudes in Mental Health Care
- Wessel van Dommelen: The Sense and Nonsense of Tracing in Theories of Moral Responsibility
- Frank Hindriks: Responsibility Without Consciousness
- Jan Willem Wieland: A Complicity Solution to the Collective Action Problem (w/ Rutger van Oeveren)
Location: VU Amsterdam, main building, room 12A-44
Everyone will be presenting fresh research. No pre-reads, just presentations and Q&A. All are welcome!
About the OZSW event calendar
The OZSW event calendar lists academic philosophy events organized by/at Dutch universities, and is offered by the OZSW as a service to the research community. Please check the event in question – through their website or organizer – to find out if you could participate and whether registration is required. Obviously we carry no responsibility for non-OZSW events.