Academic Philosophy Events in the Netherlands
All events in academic philosophy
- This event has passed.
Conference by Women in Philosophy
24 June 2019| €10
The 6th annual Conference by Women in Philosophy will take place on 24 June 2019 at Rijksuniversiteit Groningen (RUG). The goal of the conference is to provide a platform for graduate and undergraduate women philosophers to present their work to peers and get useful feedback. In this way we hope to create an opportunity for young women philosophers to inspire and motivate one another, and to forge potentially productive alliances. The conference features a plenary discussion with a keynote speaker (t.b.a.).
- Deadline: 18 March 2019
- Word limit: 500 words
- Prepare your abstract for blind review (your abstract should be anonymous).
- Abstract and personal information can be submitted here: https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=cwip2019
- Take into account that you are expected to hand in a paper before the conference, so that your respondent may read it. The deadline will be communicated
to accepted presenters. (Working papers and student papers are eligible)
- Abstracts may be written in English or Dutch.
- Abstracts may not have been published before: one of our goals is to give meaningful feedback by respondents
on work in progress.
- Each presenter will have 20 minutes to present her paper and there will be a respondent for each paper.
philosophy students and PhD candidates from several universities in the Netherlands and Belgium.
About the OZSW event calendar
The OZSW event calendar lists academic philosophy events organized by/at Dutch universities, and is offered by the OZSW as a service to the research community. Please check the event in question – through their website or organizer – to find out if you could participate and whether registration is required. Obviously we carry no responsibility for non-OZSW events.