There are 3 submission types for this conference:
- Single paper by senior researcher or PhD student
- Panel proposal consisting of 3 or 4 papers around the same topic
- Poster proposal by research master students – * note: a separate call for posters will be posted at a later stage *
In case the reviewers find one or more abstracts in a panel proposal to be of insufficient quality, the remaining paper(s) may instead be accepted as a smaller panel or a single paper.
How to submit your abstract / panel proposal
Proposals may be submitted online at https://www.conftool.com/ozsw-conference-2015/. Before submission, you will be asked to create a user account. If you already have a user account, please check your data and revise if needed.
To submit a proposal you will be asked to provide:
- Your name, affiliation (if any) and e-mail address
- A title for the paper(s)
- An abstract for the paper(s), of no more than 500 words
- One or more topics (see the topics page, plus possibility to add topics not mentioned)
- 3-5 key words
- Optional: up to 5 literature references per paper
- For panel proposals only: a title for and description of the panel theme (max. 200 words)
All submissions will be reviewed by a committee of OZSW philosophers.