There are 2 submission types for this conference:
- Single paper by senior researcher or PhD student
- Panel proposal consisting of 3 or 4 papers around the same topic
In case the reviewers find one or more abstracts in a panel proposal to be of insufficient quality, the remaining paper(s) may instead be accepted as a smaller panel or a single paper.
How to submit your abstract / panel proposal
Proposals should be submitted online through https://www.conftool.com/ozsw-conference-2014/ Submission will by possible after creating an account, for which you will be asked to provide your name, affiliation and email address. Those who already registered last year will receive an email with a link that will enable them to re-use their accounts.
To submit a proposal you will be asked to provide:
- A title for the paper(s)
- An abstract for the paper(s), of 500 to 1000 words
- One or more topics
- 3-5 key words
- Optional: up to 5 literature references per paper
- For panel proposals only: a title for and description of the panel theme (max. 250 words)
All submissions will be reviewed by a committee of OZSW philosophers.