Key note speakers
- prof. John Cottingham, Philosophy Department, University of Reading (“Reason and religion“)
- prof. Sally Haslanger, Department of Linguistincs & Philosophy, MIT (“Philosophical analysis and social meaning“)
- prof. Jenny Slatman, Department Health, Ethics & Society, Maastricht University (“Philosophy in residence: Attending to the empirical without losing conceptual rigor and reflective force“)
The conference will start on Friday November 15th after lunch, and will end on Saturday November 16th around 6pm. On Friday evening there will be a conference dinner. For the full program, see the book-of-abstracts which can be downloaded at the top of this page.
For more information on the pre-conference events, see here.
The conference takes place at the campus of Erasmus University Rotterdam. The main conference will be in the M-building. A number of events preceding the conference have, however, a different location:
- Pre-conference workshop ‘Everyday Reason: H-building (day 1) & G-building (day 2)
- Pre-conference lecture & panel debate “The Women’s Question in Academic Philosophy”: T-building
- Meeting OZSW PhD council with OZSW PhD students: C-building
- Meeting OZSW study group Methodology & Meta-ethics: G-building
See the link to the detailed program above for more information on which rooms within these buildings will be used. For a campus map and more information on how to get there, please visit http://www.eur.nl/english/guide